10 Exciting Reasons to Attend College Next Program
Has going to college been in the back of your mind? Well, bring it to the front and make College Next part of your fall plans. Here are the top ten reasons College Next is the ideal preparation for college success:
1. Students enjoy a lively learning environment and joining with other adult learners.
2. The full day program helps students to develop all the skills needed for success in college: mathematics, English, computer technology, and college awareness.
3. Classes are held on the vibrant and welcoming campus of University College at Rockland.
4. College Next builds a “can do” feeling in each student.
5. College Next instructors are relaxed, knowledgeable, and encouraging.
6. Students avoid expensive developmental courses by improving their math and English skills.
7. Students are introduced to techniques and strategies for test taking, note taking, and studying.
8. College Next students finish with a full understanding of their career and education goals and how to achieve them.
9. Students receive professional assistance with college research, applications, and financial aid.
10. And best of all, College Next instruction is provided at no cost through a generous grant from the Maine Department of Education. Student cost is a $75 book fee.
For more information, or to register, contact Peg Junge at 691-5751 or email@example.com. You can also visit https://sites.google.com/site/collegenextprogram/ .
Orientation is September 9, 2014 and classes begin September 10, 2014.
Classes are held Wednesdays, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm for 14 weeks.
Knox County College Transitions is a collaborative of Five Towns, Mid-Coast School of Technology, RSU #13, and Vinalhaven Adult Education.