9-11pm on "Matinicus Wannabe," with Lock you'll be hearing music by Jimi Hendrix, Linda Ronstadt, Jack Elliot, and much more!
By WRFR-LP Radio | Sep 09, 2013
Hey Friends,I just recently returned from a glorious week on Matinicus Island! And I would like to thank my sister Jo Lindsay for sitting n for for me last week; I should have that show posted on the website later this afternoon.
- MeGaTex hiking from Maine, Georgia and Texas
- the Portsmouth, Maine-Hampshire Cabal of Carol, Clarkie, Roland, Tenzing, Plushie, Smoky, Slurrie and Splash
- Camp Bamboozle which locates itself at the Old Settlers Music Festival in Austin, Texas
- Chartrand Imports which calls Rockland, Maine its home.
- The Man They Call Dusty who hails from Tofino, British Columbia;
- Frankie Lehman the Maine Tax Guy from Belfast
- Richard Higgins who hails from Santa Fe, New Mexico
Tune in and...
Lock Kiermaier, Host
"Matinicus Wannabe", Mondays 9-11 PM EST
WRFR LP FM
93.3 FM, Rockland, ME
99.3 FM Camden, ME