9-11pm tonight on Lock Kiermaier's music show you'll hear music by Joe Cocker, Dylan, the Band, Santana, Janis Joplin, and much more!
By WRFR-LP Radio | Aug 19, 2013
Friends,Given the time of year, tonight will be a Woodstock celebration of sorts but not exclusively. So you might ask, how is this show really different that any of the others? Answer: it probably is not:
the listening options have not been changed annd are listed below.
Tonight's sponsors are rock steady:
- MeGaTex hiking from Maine, Georgia and Texas
- the Portsmouth, Maine-Hampshire Cabal of Carol, Clarkie, Roland, Tenzing, Plushie, Smoky, Slurrie and Splash
- Camp Bamboozle which locates itself at the Old Settlers Music Festival in Austin, Texas
- Chartrand Imports which calls Rockland, Maine its home.
- The Man They Call Dusty who hails from Tofino, British Columbia;
- Frankie Lehman the Maine Tax Guy from Belfast
- Richard Higgins who hails from Santa Fe, New Mexico
peace and love,