9-11pm tune in for Lock's program: hear music by Mavis Staples, Neil Young, the Beatles, Dylan, Gladys Knight & the Pips & much more!
Once again, I'm back from a wonderful week on Matinicus Island and I'm more than ready for Monday night's show! For those of you that tuned in last Monday, September 3rd, you heard a previously recorded show for an earlier date. Unfortunately, my sister was unable to load the show that I had recorded for last week. The good news is that I just posted the podcast for last weeks show and it is now available at matinicuswannabe.com
Monday's show is full of promise:
New: Ry Cooder, the Toughcats, Devon Sproule, Justin Townes Earle, Neil Young, Ryan Bingham, Bob Dylan, Jessica lea Mayfiled, The Flatlanders, Sharon Van Etten, Fred Eaglesmith, Mavis Staples, Kieran Kane
Old: Carolyn Wonderland, The Animals, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Bettye LaVette, Gillian Welch, The Beatles, Mavis Staples, Bonnie Raitt, Gladys Knight & the Pips, Emmylou Harris, Lucinda Williams
The many listening options are listed below.
And thanks always to my current multitude of sponsors:
- MeGaTex hiking from Maine, Georgia and Texas
- the Portsmouth, New Hampshire Cabal of Carol, Clarkie, Roland, Tenzing, Plushie, Smoky, Slurrie and Splash
- Camp Bamboozle which locates itself at the Old Settlers Music Festival in Austin, Texas
- Chartrand Imports which calls Rockland, Maine its home.
- The Man They Call Dusty who hails from Vancouver, British Columbia;
- Frankie Lehman the Maine Tax Guy from Belfast
- Richard Higgins who hails from Santa Fe, New Mexico