HAVE YOU HEARD....$7500?
Rockland, Rockport, Camden — Have you heard about the First-time Homebuyer Tax Credit? This tax credit is part of the housing stimulus package to boost the housing industry. The temporary first-time home buyer tax credit will help stimulate home buying, reduce excess supply in housing markets and shore up home prices, so it is crucial to get the word out to comsumers.
First-Time Home Buyer Tax Credit at a Glance
* Available for first-time home buyers only.
* Maximum credit amount is $7,500.
* The credit is available 4/9/08 until 7/1/09.
* Single taxpayers with incomes up to $75,000.
* Married tax payers with incomes up to $150,000.
* Tax credit works like an interest-free loan.
* Must be repaid over a 15 year period.
For more information visit www.federalhousingtaxcredit.com.