BAHS sets initial times for Aug. 18 practices
Belfast — The following are the initial practices for Belfast Area High School fall student-athletes on Monday, Aug. 18, announced athletic director Terry Kenniston:
• Football, 8 to 10:30 a.m. and 4 to 6:30 p.m. at the school.
• Golf, 3 p.m. at the Northport Golf Course.
• Boys soccer, 8 to 10 a.m. and 5 to 6:30 p.m. at the Waterfall Arts Field.
• Field hockey, 9 to 11 a.m. and 5 to 7 p.m. at the school.
• Cross country, 9 a.m at the school.
• Girls soccer, 8 to 9:30 a.m. and 5 to 7 p.m. at Troy Howard Middle School.
Kenniston said student-athletes should bring emergency forms, insurance info and permission slips. They forms are available in the BAHS office and the school website at http://bahs.rsu20.org/.
Courier Publications' sports staff can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 594-4401.