Cigarette causes small fire on Main Street

By Dan West | Aug 10, 2012

Belfast — The Belfast Fire Department responded to Camden National Bank on Main Street in Belfast Friday, Aug. 10, after a cigarette ignited some mulch in a planting bed in the parking lot.

Firefighters extinguished the small fire and watered down the entire planting bed, which had become very dry, to help prevent another incident. There was no damage as a result of the fire.

Comments (0)
If you wish to comment, please login.