Contact: Dale H. Martin
110 Bellevue Street
Owls Head, ME 04854
Hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
My Client-First Philosophy is there are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work. That said, in my experience as a Midcoast (Rockland/Camden area) Real Estate professional, I've found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs. This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skill and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
• Real Estate Broker since 1987
• 10 years experience as a Residential Mortgage Loan Officer
• Two years of Law School
• Graduate Degree in Public Administration from Orono, Maine
• BA Degree in Soviet Studies/History from the University of Maine at Presque Isle
• Earned many sales awards over the years within the Mortgage and Real Estate Industry
• Live in Owls Head, Maine
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the
Midcoast Rockland/Camden areas, please contact me.