Have You Considered a Freeze Alarm?
Freeze alarms are an easy, inexpensive way to protect your home, business or cottage from frozen pipes and water damage. Freeze alarms simply connect to an electrical outlet and a telephone jack. Options are also available for those locations that do not have a land line and rely on the use of cell phones.
Freeze Alarms can:
• Save money on your homeowner’s insurance.
• Prevent your property from suffering a large water damage claim.
• Remotely check the temperature of your property from anywhere in the world.
• Contact you when power fails or the back up battery is low.
• Include options such as water or motion sensors.
Contact your local heating specialist or research online for a device that is suitable for your property.
We're pleased to share this information from our colleagues at MMG Insurance.
Always feel free to call your insurance agent with questions.
Allen Insurance and Financial is an employee-owned insurance, employee benefits, and financial services company with offices in Camden, Rockland and Southwest Harbor. Call 800-439-4311.
- Allen Insurance and Financial34 Elm St.Phone: 207-236-4311
Camden, ME 04843-0578