Join Journey to Health
Waldo County General Hospital invites you to participate in our second Journey to Health program. This free program is designed to lead to healthier lifestyles by encouraging community members to exercise consistently, eat better, and reduce stress.
Journey to Health is a 12-week program beginning Sept. 13 that includes goal setting, food/activity tracking, and weekly email tips that include a wide variety of stress, exercise, and nutrition-related information.
Participants will receive:
- a booklet to help them develop and record their goals, along with sheets to track their food and water intake and exercise efforts on a daily basis;
- a Staying Healthy t-shirt;
- weekly emails with lots of tips to help them along the Journey to Health;
- invitations to join cooking classes, walking groups and group exercise classes; and
- entry into a drawing for prizes upon completion of an evaluation of the program.
If you are interested in participating in this free program, go to our website: www.wcgh.org and click on “Join Our Newsletters” to register. If you want to learn more about the program, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 930-6745.