Mix 'N Mingle, Area Chambers of Commerce working together
Members of the Belfast Area Chamber of Commerce and Penobscot Bay Regional Chamber are invited to Mix ‘n’ Mingle – together – on from 5-7 pm on June 4 at Point Lookout.
Join us for an exceptional opportunity to expand your networking range as our two Chambers come together for an evening of mixing and mingling with our fabulous host, Point Lookout Resort and Conference Center, and co-hosts Allen Insurance and Financial and Bangor Metro/Real Maine Weddings.
It’s finally time to kick off the long winter blues and celebrate the start of a fabulous Summer Season. And what better way than to expand our networking opportunities and meet and socialize with the members of our fellow area chamber.
Point Lookout Resort & Conference Center: Our Host Sponsor is situated on 387 acres of picturesque mountainside terrain overlooking Penobscot Bay, the grounds at Point Lookout are reminiscent of a nature preserve. Whether you’re planning a corporate meeting, team-building retreat, family reunion, or wedding, Point Lookout offers
- more than 50,000 square feet of conference space spread among three different buildings.
- 106 one, 2- and 3-bedroom pine cottages with screened porches, kitchenettes, living areas, wireless internet, A/C, fireplaces, cable TV and DVD or VCR
- 38,000 sq. ft. health club including cardio machines, free weights, squash, racquetball, tennis, gymnasium, and indoor challenge course
- An eight lane 10-pin bowling center with arcade, billiards, air hockey and event room
- The Copper Pine café serving breakfast and lunch
- Private beach access and park, miles of scenic hiking trails, soccer and softball fields, and much more…
Allen Insurance and Financial: Providing trusted guidance, exceptional service and relationship-based solutions for our clients through quality products and independent financial advice, including insurance products, employee benefits and independent investment management and retirement planning services. Allen Insurance and Financial is an employee-owned and locally operated full-service agency with offices in Rockland, Camden, Belfast, and Southwest Harbor.
Bangor Metro / Real Maine Weddings: Bangor Metro is a full-color regional magazine for people living in the greater Bangor service area of Knox, Waldo, Hancock, Piscataquis, Penobscot, Somerset, Aroostook, and Washington counties. They feature wonderful articles and photography on business, lifestyle, and opinions meaningful to Maine residents. Real Maine Weddings is the go-to guide for brides planning a Maine wedding. The magazine features everything from Maine-themed wedding