Open House event for local schools to take place this Saturday
Finding the right school for a child can often be a difficult and time consuming process. With a variety of choices and too little time to gather the necessary information, it can be challenging to find the right program to fit your child’s needs. With this in mind, the local Independent Schools Association of Mid-Coast Maine will host its Annual Open House event on Saturday, April 5th, with the nine participating schools holding open houses at the same time, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., in an effort to make this process more convenient for parents.
Each of the participating schools offers something unique for students, but they work cooperatively to provide a wide range of options and environments for families with children from preschool to high school age. Families are encouraged to take advantage of this Open House event to explore the different schools in order to choose the method and environment that best suits their individual child.
The nine schools participating in this year’s Annual ISAMM Open House include:
· Ashwood Waldorf School (offering parent/child classes and serving children from preschool through 8th grade); contact: Jody Spanglet, (207) 236-8021 firstname.lastname@example.org, www.ashwoodwaldorf.org
· Peopleplace Cooperative Preschool (A Reggio Emilia inspired family cooperative serving children ages 18 months to 5 years); contact: Sessa Salas, (207) 236-4225 email@example.com, www.peopleplacecoop.org
· Riley School (serving children ages 4-14 years); contact: Rebecca Clapp, (207) 596-6405 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Seton School and Institute (K-8 Day Treatment School and Psychoeducational Evaluation & Learning Center); contact: Jennifer Fore, (207) 236-3319 email@example.com, www.setonschoolmaine.org
· Spindlewood Waldorf Kindergarten and LifeWays Center (Morning and Full Day Programs for 3-6 year olds); contact: Susan Silverio, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.spindlewoodmaine.com, Elisa Olds (207) 992-7312
· Stepping With The Stones (serving preschool and kindergarten children, ages 2-6, along with Early and After Care); contact: Founder and Administrator Jerry Stone, (207) 236-4600 email@example.com
· Watershed School (an independent high school); contact: Will Galloway, (207) 230-7341
This is the perfect opportunity to see some great schools, get some great information, and find the right fit for your child today.
For more information about the ISAMM Open House, please contact any of the participating schools directly.