Pancake breakfast for breast cancer


Community Happenings
Unity House Of Pizza
Main Street, Unity
Lori Cobb
lori@camdenhillsrealty.com
207-460-9529
Jan 26, 2013
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM

Enjoy a $5 breakfast and show your support for Lori Cobb and her 39.3-mile Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. There will pancakes with all the fixings and A 50/50 raffle and many other prizes to be given away. One in eight women and one and 1,000 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer. An average of 80 percent of net funds raised by an Avon Walk stays in the area where the event takes place. The remaining 20 percent helps ensure that care programs in all 50 states, as well as national research programs, have adequate funding to make the most progress possible in the fight against breast cancer. Check out Lori's page and read her story of why she is in it to end it, one mile at a time.  http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/loricobb.