Pen Bay Healthcare's Picker Family Resource Center--Here to Serve You
Pen Bay Healthcare's Picker Family Resource Center promotes building community by providing health resources and support that serve the needs for women and their families throughout their lives. Online at pbmc.org/pickercenter.
The Picker Center is committed to encouraging preventive care, improving the health of the community and respecting women’s wisdom in making healthy choices for themselves and their families.
Whom do we help?
- Anyone who needs health information
- Patients who want to learn about a disease, condition or treatment
- Community members who need healthy living tips and resources
- Healthcare providers looking for health education materials and resources
The Picker Family Resource Center provides:
- Health education classes
- Free library of health books, brochures and videos
- Outreach programs to improve the health of Maine communities
The Picker Family Resource Center is located between the Women's Health Center and Urology Building on the Pen Bay Medical Center campus, 3 Glen Cove Drive, off Route 1 in Rockport. Use the parking lot and door nearest the Urology side of the building. Call 596-8950 for directions if needed. The center’s hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.