By Trackside Station - 05/21
ROCKLAND - Trackside Station and the Dr. Jeffrey Scott Caron Memorial Scholarship Committee will present the inagural “Food, Friends, and Flamingos” benefit dinner from 5 to 8 p.m., Sunday, May 31, at Trackside Station, 4 Union St.
Dr. Jeffrey Scott Caron was a lifelong public servant -- ...
By Trackside Station - 05/17
Ready. Set. March for Babies!
March of Dimes Kicks Off Biggest Fundraiser to Help Babies Be Born Healthy
TODAY at Trackside Station in Rockland, PLACE, families and business leaders will join together in the March of Dimes annual March for Babies—the nation’s oldest walk fundraiser honoring ...
By Trackside Station - 04/21
ROCKLAND – Next month Rockland Police Officer John Bagley will represent his community and the state of Maine in the Police Unity Tour. This Sunday, April 26, the Funds for the Fallen fundraiser will take place from 5 to 8 p.m. at Trackside Station, located at 4 Union St., to help Officer Bagley ...
By Trackside Station - 01/07
ROCKLAND - For the fourth year, amateurs and professionals are invited to compete with their best chili and chowders Sunday, Feb. 15, in an event to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association. The event is being organized by the Rockland Professional Firefighters Local 1584 chapter of the ...
By Trackside Station - 11/24
ROCKLAND – For the fourth year, amateurs and professionals are invited to compete with their best chili and chowders Sunday, Feb. 15, in an event to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association. The event is being organized by the Rockland Professional Firefighters Local 1584 chapter of the ...
By Trackside Station - 06/22
Wednesday Dinner Specials
1. Appetizer: Crab & Cheese Dip, house made crab & cheese dip served with corn tortilla dip chips, $8
2. Ryan’s Bacon Royal with Cheese, two Grilled burger patties, topped with bacon, cheddar cheese, pickles, onion, ketchup & mustard on a toasted brioche bun with a ...
By Trackside Station - 06/21
Tuesday Lunch Specials
1. Kasey’s Chicago Melt, sliced turkey, pepperoni, banana peppers, tomatoes, red onions, melted cheddar & mayo on grilled white bread with a side, $9
2. Ryan’s Chicken Bacon Honey Mustard sandwich, fried chicken breast with bacon, lettuce, tomato, honey mustard and ...
By Trackside Station - 06/20
Monday Lunch Specials
House Margarita’s just $3
1. Balsamic Turkey Wrap, shaved deli turkey, mixed greens, tomatoes, red onion, cucumbers & feta cheese with balsamic vinaigrette and rolled in a garlic pesto wrap with a side, $9
2. Grilled Chicken Sandwich, made with seasoned grilled chicken ...
By Trackside Station - 06/19
Father’s Day Specials
$5 Bloody Mary’s
1. Prime Rib, slow cooked Garlic & herb rubbed prime rib served with roasted red potatoes & grilled asparagus and a side of au-jus , $19
2. Fish & Chips, fresh haddock from Jess’s Market lightly breaded & fried served over a bed of fries with ...
By Trackside Station - 06/18
KICK OFF SUMMER SOLSTICE with The Young Woody Band this TONIGHT! Show starts at 9 P.M.
21 Plus ID's Required. NO COVER CHARGE.
Get out and have some fun!