Values Kids Learn Through Skating
A new session of Learn to Skate classes starts on Saturday, January 26th at the MRC in Rockport. Why learn to skate? Through skating you can:
- Acquire an appreciation for an active lifestyle
- Develop self-esteem, self-confidence, self-discipline and self-reliance by mastering and performing skating skills
- Learn to manage stress, perform under pressure, and test emotional and physical balance
- Develop social skills with other children and adults
- Learn about managing success
Whether you are looking to sharpen your skating skills or just starting out on the ice, the Skating Association of Maine has a program for you!
For more information on classes offered and schedule, visit us at www.maineskaters.com.