Sign In:


Latest
  • Published
    March 25, 2017

    Fire severely damages Troy house

    A home on Barker Road sustained significant damage from an electrical fire March 24, officials said. Fire Chief Daniel Nealley said the fire started in an electrical box and spread quickly, as the building was very old. He said the building was the town’s original post office but now is a residence. One person was home at the time of the fire and nobody was injured, he said. Assistant Fire Chief Alec Reynolds …

  • Cross country at BAHS
  • Offers
  • Briefs
  • Get the newest stories delivered right to your inbox each day with our Daily Headlines!

    * indicates required
    Newsletters
close x